This rider has a style reminiscent of Franke Sloothaak, his first top level coach, who dominated world equestrianism in the 80s and 90s (World Champion 1994). Daniel spent time at Jan Tops’ stables before becoming number one rider at the Stephex stables in Belgium. Runner-up in the world cup final in Las Vegas in 2007, Daniel Deusser claimed the title seven years later, in April 2014, becoming the tenth German to win this indoor World Championship.
Beginning of October, Daniel won the Longines Masters of Los Angeles, but could'nt manage to do the same in Paris, where he finished at the 3rd place in the Grand Prix, missing the Super Grand Slam Indoor of Show Jumping of the Longines Masters Series. Thanks to his great results on the circuit, Daniel begins 2017 being 1rst in the Longines world ranking.
* Individual silver medallist at the FEI World Cup Final of Las Vegas 2007 (Air Jordan Z)
* Team silver medallist at the European Championship of Herning 2012 (Cornet d'Amour)
* Winner of the World Cup Final of Lyon 2014 (Cornet d'Amour)
* Individual gold medallist at the German Championship of Balve in 2013 (Cornet d'Amour) and 2014 (First Class Van Eeckelgem)
* Winner of the Grand Prix Land Rover in Bordeaux 2015 (Espyrante)
* Team silver medallist at the European Championship of Aachen 2015 (Cornet d'Amour)
* Winner of the Knokke Grand Prix 2016 (Equita)
* Team bronze medallist at the Olympic Games of Rio 2016 (First Class)
* Winner of the Longines Grand Prix of the Longines Mastes of Los Angeles 2016 (Equita van’t Zorgvliet)
* Winner of the FEI World Cup leg of Lyon 2016 (Equita van’t Zorgvliet)
* 2nd at the Gold Cup of Longines Masters of Paris 2016 (Sweet de Beaufour)
* 3d at the Longines Grand Prix of the Longines Masters of Paris 2016 (Equita van’t Zorgvliet)