Opportunity 2 - Masters Club with Buffet
The third edition of the Longines Masters of Los Angeles will launch the season of the intercontinental Masters Series followed by Paris (1-4 December 2016) and Hong Kong (10-12 February 2017).
National and Prestige competitions propose a one-of-a-kind experience for amateur, junior and professional riders who will enjoy the unique conditions and set up of a luxury 5 star competition and rub shoulders with the best riders in the world.
- National Trophy: Limited entries - Open to amateurs & juniors - 1.15m / 1.25m
- Prestige Trophy: Limited entries - Open to professionals, amateurs & juniors - 1.35m / 1.45m (* 2 classes counting for the FEI Longines Rankings)
- Masters: Best riders of the FEI Longines Rankings invited by the organizing committee
￼￼￼OPPORTUNITY 2: MASTERS CLUB WITH BUFFET
- Table for 6 or 8 with an exclusive location alongside the competition ring
- Personalized table with the name of your choice
- Experienced waiting staff, ready to cater to your every
need throughout the event
- Official information and presentation packet
- A single rider Membership card
- 6 buffets (Thursday lunch & Friday lunch & dinner, Saturday lunch & dinner, Sunday lunch)
- Selection of fine Wines & Champagne