“Too tall and too heavy” to become a steeplechase jockey as he would have liked to, Denis Lynch became a showjumping rider. Nonetheless he loves to compete in derbies winning La Baule in 2012. But his biggest success is his historic win in the Aachen Grand Prix in 2009 with his horse Lantinus therefore adding his name to the historic list of winners of this mythic competition. With this horse, he won the prestigious Grand Prix of Doha, La Baule, Rome in 2008, and ranked 2nd of the "Rolex Top 10" in 2010.
His other lead horse, All Inclusive, brings more consecrations as the Leipzig Grand Prix winning in 2011 and the 2nd place in the Grand Prix of Rio in 2010. In 2014, he ends up 9th in the WEG in Normandy. Having had ups and downs during his career, Denis Lynch never gives up and always is a serious competitor in each class he starts in. Placing in the rankings of most of the indoor Grand Prix for the winter 2015-2016, Lynch made a beautiful season which led him to take the 5th position in the World Cup Final 2016 of Goteborg.
* 14th at the World Cup Final of Göteborg 2013 (All Star 5)
* Team bronze medallist at the Nations Cup Final of Barcelone 2013 (All Star 5)
* Winner of the "Six Barres" classes of Rotterdam 2014 (Querida 75)
* 9th at the WEG in Normandy 2014 (All Star 5)
* Winner of the Grand Prix of Basel 2016 (Abbervail Van Het Dingeshof)
* 2nd at the World Cup Grand Prix of Zurich 2016 (All Star 5)
* 5th at the World Cup Final 2016 in Goteborg (All Star 5)