Born into a hard-working cattle ranch family in Brazil, Eduardo began his life around horses and started riding at age 5. At 19 years old, Eduardo’s commitment to hard work and a professional career in show jumping led him to Europe where he remained for four years before moving to Monterrey, Mexico. After building his own successful sale and show jumping training business in Mexico and meeting now business partner Enrique Gonzalez, Eduardo made the move to California in 2010. There, he co-manages E2 Stables where he is able to focus on sales and the development of talented show jumping prospects. Eduardo has grown into a world-class rider regularly competing and placing in grand prix events around the world. Competing for his native country Brazil, he helped his team secure gold at the 2013 Nation’s Cup in Arezzo, Italy, and a silver medal at the Furusiyya Nation’s Cup Final in Barcelona. In the Panamerican Games of Toronto in 2015, he carried his team by making three clear rounds in the team competition, Brazil finished at the 4th position, and he was 9th individually at the end of the competition. Second in the Falsterbo Grand Prix this year, he was qualified to compete in the Rio Olympic Games, he went up to the individual final class. He works with Enrique Gonzalez in E2Stables.
* Winner of the Second Devision Nation's Cup leg of Arezzo 2013 (Calavda)
* Team 4th at the 4* Nation's Cup of Wellington 2014 (Quintol)
* Winner of the HITS SmartPak Grand Prix of HITS Thermal 2014 (Coupido)
* Winner of the Surfside Grand Prix of the Del Mar National Show 2015 (Clear Me)
* 9th in the individual classification at the Panamerican Games of Toronto 2015 (Quintol)
* 5th at the Longines Speed Challenge of the Longines Los Angeles Masters 2015 (Caruschka 2)
* 2nd at the Grand Prix of Falsterbo 2016 (Quintol)